OCEANA BAL HARBOUR
A VISIONARY ARCHITECTURAL LANDMARK
THOUGHTFULLY PLANNED LANDSCAPING ENHANCES THE TROPICAL STYLE OF CHÂTEAU BEACH AND CREATES A SEAMLESS CONNECTION TO THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT WITH GARDEN WALLS CLOAKED IN CLIMBING IVY AND COLORFUL BOUGAINVILLEA, AND NATIVE FLORA, INCLUDING OAK, CYPRESS, AND SILVER AND GREEN BUTTONWOOD TREES, AS WELL AS FLORIDA’S ICONIC ROYAL PALMS AND COCONUT TREES IN THE SURROUNDING LANDSCAPE.
THE BUILDINGArt is deeply engrained into the fabric of Oceana Bal Harbour, transforming the building into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. By joining architecture and international contemporary art, we’ve curated the project into a world-class museum and a place where artwork can interact with residences’ daily life.
Oceana is the first building to be LEED-certified making it an inspiring project that balances beautiful architecture and design with an environmental conscience.
PH 01 S & N – Over 7,700 Sq. Ft. under air conditioning plus 2,300 Sq Ft of terrace and 11 feet height ceilings, is unit is a mansion in the sky. On the 27th floor with 270 degrees of views overlooking all of Bal Harbour and beyond.
PH 02 S & N - A flow through penthouse with a master bedroom and bathroom on the glass overlooking the ocean, this unit has eleven and a half foot ceilings and sunrise and sunset views from the 27th floor. The perspective over the ocean and bay is unprecedented with a clear view to the lights of downtown Miami.
UPH 01 S & N - A duplex penthouse with almost 9,500 square feet of interior space and 10,000 square feet of terrace, it occupies the top two floors of the building. Sitting on the rooftop of Oceana is this unit private fifty feet long pool and Jacuzzi not to mention outdoor kitchen, cabana and bath. Seeing the Atlantic Ocean and Miami from a whole new perspective.
UPH 02 E & W - With over one hundred feet of glass frontage on the ocean, this unit is a duplex penthouse with the interior space facing east and the rooftop area being a flow thru having east and west views. A 32 foot pool and Jacuzzi also occupy this unit rooftop space as well as a outdoor kitchen, cabana and bath.
- East-west flow thru residences featuring unobstructed views both Intracoastal water views on the west to magnificent Atlantic Ocean views to the east.
- Top three floors feature 4 Penthouses and 3 duplex Upper-Penthouses respectively.
- Private residence elevator galleries, opens directly into the residence.
- Oversized private balconies
- 10 Feet high floor-to-ceiling glass with extra wide windows and sliders to optimize views.
- Internet access to smart panel in unit and building services, allowing personal customization.
- Designer ready unit.
- Large relaxation pool
- Olympic-style lap pool
- Two oceanfront Jetted Spas
- Full poolside restaurant (Bar & Grill)
- Fitness center with ocean view
- Yoga/meditation/pilates area
- Two tennis courts
- World-class spa
- Private lockers and changing rooms
- Grand salon for entertainment events
- Chef’s kitchen & bar within salon
- Meeting area
- Library with lounge area
- Billiards recreational area
- Multi-purpose kids activity room
- Private cinema / Media room
- Valet parking with two levels of underground parking
- Private storage & bicycle area
- Beach and pool side services
Bal HarbourNestled between sophisticated Bal Harbour and elegant Aventura, the tower enjoys a prime location in the intimate seaside city of Sunny Isles Beach, South Florida’s new address for ultra-luxury oceanfront living. With two and a half miles of premier beachfront in your backyard, an idyllic setting is created for a new kind of lifestyle, where your options extend as far as the ocean views outside of your window.
The private oceanfront oasis is conveniently located near a few of the finest and most recognized high- end shopping destinations in the world, exquisite dining options and exclusive nightspots, as well as first- class art galleries and museums. For ease of travel, Miami International Airport and Fort Lauderdale Airport are both located within less than twenty minutes away.